“My wife and I agreed this was the best fireworks display that we have ever been to and we have both been to the New York City display. Shake the Lake was condensed in front of the Monona Terrace Convention Center and they were very close to the center. Since we were on the rooftop it was like a 3-D movie! Thanks so much!”
– Ed Mulroy
Take your Festival Foods Shake the Lake experience to the next level by purchasing a ticket for the iHeartRadio Rooftop Party. The ticket includes access to the Monona Terrace Rooftop, which will offer a spectacular view of the fireworks show. The 2019 iHeart Radio Rooftop Party will include:
- iHeartRadio DJs, who will provide entertainment throughout the event
- Food and beverage available for purchase
- Attendees will be allowed to leave and re-enter in order to enjoy the entire event zone
Tickets are $17 per person.
Phone orders can be placed by calling the Mallards office at 608-246-4277.
Tickets can also be purchased at the Mallards Ticket Office, located at the Duck Pond – 2920 N. Sherman Ave, Madison, WI
iHeartRadio Rooftop Party FAQs
- Can I bring a chair or a blanket?
Yes, one chair per person.
- How much is a ticket?
Tickets will be $17 until June 1, then they will increase to $20. A $1.75/ticket service fee will be added for all orders purchased online or over the phone.
- Are there any seats there already? Benches, folding chairs, etc?
Yes, some seating, but attendees will not be guaranteed a seat unless they bring their own.
- What happens in the event of a rainout?
The fireworks will be moved to Sunday, June 30th.
- How do I order tickets?
Tickets can be purchased online, by calling 608-246-4277, or at the Mallards Ticket Office – 2920 N. Sherman Ave, Madison, WI.
- How do I get my tickets?
A ‘will call’ booth/tent will be located at the event. You can pick up tickets before the event at the Mallards Warner Park ticket office or they can be mailed to you for an additional $3 per order.
- Do kids need a ticket?
Children 2 and under do not require a ticket for the iHeart Media Rooftop Party. All other guests must have a ticket.
- Can I buy a walk up ticket to the iHeartRadio Rooftop Party?
Tickets will most likely sell out in advance, but if all tickets are not sold tickets will be available for purchase.
- Is it handicapped accessible?
Yes, both the iHeartRadio Rooftop Party and the Festival Foods Shake the Lake event site will be accessible.
- What time does the party start?
- Monona Terrace Rooftop will open at 6pm