No festival would be complete without a full line-up of delicious food! This year’s Shake the Lake will feature even more food carts as well as some of Madison’s greatest chefs. Food service will begin at 5:00 PM when the event opens and will span the entire event zone.
The Madison Mallards are now accepting applications for food cart vendors for the 2018 event.
• Booths must fit within a 10’x12’ space. If a larger space is required, vendors should indicate this on application.
• Booth setup will begin at 1:00 PM. All booths must be setup by 3:30 PM.
• Vendors must get approval of items that will be sold. Brats and ice cream will not be allowed without approval.
• Vendors may sell beverages, but all beverages MUST be purchased from Festival Foods Shake the Lake management and sold at a set rate. No indivudals can bring own beverages (of any kind) to sell.
• Vendors are responsible for all needed material (tents, generator, tables, table cloths, etc).
• All vendors must be in compliance with state health and fire codes. All vendors must be available for health and fire inspections.
• All booths must look professional and attractive to customers.
For all of the information and to apply, click here.